Thoroughly updated and revised to reflect the newest Test Plan. This latest update is based on the 3rd edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Davis's NCLEX-RN® Success, includes 1,000 brand-new questions, comprising overall 3,500 questions.
// Key Features
• Presents comprehensive, but concise, well illustrated, content reviews
• Offers test-taking tips for all questions as well as rationales for correct and incorrect answers
• Physiological Integrity includes herbal meds and a section on drug calculations/conversions
• Codes all answers by clinical area
o cognitive area
o nursing process step
o category of human function and
o client need
• New systems-based approach for Pediatrics and Med/Surg
• New organization for OB—intrapartal , postpartal and newborn
• Psych organized by DSM categories
• More alternate-item-format questions
• New second color for easier reference
• New appendices offer a guide to content focused on the reduction of risk potential, and expanded information on complementary and alternative therapies
• Updated CPR guidelines
• Thousands of practice questions, including the integrated pretest, two integrated post-tests, content reviews
• Updated management of care section, including
o establishing priorities
o HIPPA rules
o emergency response plan, including fire safety and preparedness
• Includes 5 interactive flowcharts which assist in making clinical decisions
• Brand-new appendices added...
o Index to all diagnostic procedures and tests
o Index of questions related to the six NCLEX descriptors or client sub-needs
o Index of detailed content covered in the official NCLEX-RN® Test Plan
• Updated information on Older Adult, Infection Control, Bioterrorism and associated syndromes
• Comprehensive, illustrated review of nursing content with many illustrations, charts, and visual cues in med-surg, elderly, OB, pediatric, psych, nutrition, pharmacology, diagnostic procedures, nursing treatments, ethical/legal issues, management of care, prioritization, and safety and infection control
• The only review reference with critical pathways in OB, peds, psych, and med-surg
• A straightforward, step-by-step review process: pretest, content reviews of most frequently tested areas, practice test, and final test
• A special unit addressing the needs of international nurses and repeat test-takers is included
• Extensive appendices, including indexes of all questions in the reference by client need categories, subcategories, nursing process step, and areas of human function; plus Appendix C covers all the theory directly based on categories and subcategories covered in the official NCLEX-RN® test plan
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
We do not host Davis's NCLEX-RN Success 6.0.1 on our servers, so we did not scan it for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. This app is hosted by Google Play and passed their terms and conditions to be listed, however we still recommend caution when installing it.
soft112.com lists download links hosted by Google Play, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for Davis's NCLEX-RN Success 6.0.1 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.